The Licensing Section of the National Monuments Service has announced procedures for the submission of digital copies of reports. From now on they are requesting that archaeologists who have completed work "on foot of licences and/or consents issued under the National Monuments Acts" to submit a digital (PDF) copy in addition to the hard-copy report. The IAI has long advocated that it should be possible to submit and make excavation and other reports available in digital formats and therefore welcomes this initiative by the Department of Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht.
A copy of the letter is available here.
- 21/02/2013 20:51 - Archaeological services required for Kinsale Town pier extension
- 20/02/2013 16:26 - CPD 2013
- 20/02/2013 11:55 - Association of Young Irish Archaeologists Conference
- 18/02/2013 20:10 - Coordinator of the Louth Field Names Project Tender
- 04/02/2013 13:42 - Bord Gais tenders for archaeological services