Bord Gais Éireann (BGE) is undertaking a competitive tendering process for multi-provider framework agreements for the provision of various services. Archaeological services (including Topographical and Geophysical surveys of archaeological sites and Excavation work at archaeological sites) is one the range of services they are seeking to purchase. Further details are available from the eTenders website here.
Newer news items:
- 21/02/2013 22:36 - Code of Practice aims to protect peatland archaeology
- 21/02/2013 20:51 - Archaeological services required for Kinsale Town pier extension
- 20/02/2013 16:26 - CPD 2013
- 20/02/2013 11:55 - Association of Young Irish Archaeologists Conference
- 18/02/2013 20:10 - Coordinator of the Louth Field Names Project Tender