Cork County Council have advertised a tender for construction of a 15 meter long by 30 meter wide extension to the existing Kinsale Town Pier. Archaeological services are required as part of the project. The tender notice has been published on the eTenders website futher details here.
Newer news items:
- 11/03/2013 19:51 - Discovering the Archaeologists of Europe: Digging in the Crisis
- 11/03/2013 17:17 - Dublin City Council - archaeological excavation services tender
- 10/03/2013 13:31 - Waterford City Council - Project Archaeologist Tender
- 28/02/2013 10:41 - JSTOR access: action required
- 21/02/2013 22:36 - Code of Practice aims to protect peatland archaeology