How to join the IAI?
Applicants should send a completed IAI membership application form and Curriculum Vitae to the Membership Secretary, IAI, 63 Merrion Square, Dublin 2. An applicant shall be required to be nominated by two Full Members in good standing. For further information contact the Membership Secretary – membership[@]iai.ie
All applications are initially sent to the Membership Secretary for validation and the Membership Committee for consideration and recommendation to the Board. The final decision regarding membership lies with the Board. The key dates for approval of applications are the Board meetings which are generally held at the start of January, March, May, July, September and November. The Membership Committee aims to handle all pending applications received prior to a Board meeting but from time to time the deliberation period may extend to the Board meeting after that.
Latest IAI News
- Dr. Eileen Reilly (RIP) – Friend, Colleague and former Vice-Chair July 29, 2018
- Board vacancies July 24, 2018
- CPD workshop of post medieval pottery 7 July 2018 July 2, 2018
- CPD workshop on Experimental Archaeology Saturday 21 July June 22, 2018
- IAI Newsletter – open call for articles by 6 July June 5, 2018