How to join the IAI?
Applicants should send a completed IAI membership application form and Curriculum Vitae to the Membership Secretary, IAI, 63 Merrion Square, Dublin 2. An applicant shall be required to be nominated by two Full Members in good standing. For further information contact the Membership Secretary – email@example.com
All applications are initially sent to the Membership Secretary for validation and the Membership Committee for consideration and recommendation to the Board. The final decision regarding membership lies with the Board. The key dates for approval of applications are the Board meetings which are generally held at the start of January, March, May, July, September and November. The Membership Committee aims to handle all pending applications received prior to a Board meeting but from time to time the deliberation period may extend to the Board meeting after that.
Latest IAI News
- Congratulations to the new Director of the National Museum of Ireland January 17, 2018
- IAI Board meeting 22 January 2018 January 15, 2018
- IAI2018 – Call for Conference papers January 15, 2018
- Call for Papers – Journal of Irish Archaeology December 1, 2017
- Congratulations to our new Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht December 1, 2017